As an employee, you are required to approach a PFA of your choice, complete the RSA Registration Form and provide the following supporting documents: I. Letter of Employment or Attestation Letter (in the case of Police Personnel). II. Valid means of identification (Staff ID Card; National Driver's Licence; Permanent Voter's Card; National Identity Card or data page of International Passport). III. Enrolment Slip issued by the National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) indicating the National Identity Number (NIN). 

The PFA would process the request for RSA registration and issue a unique Personal Identification Number (PIN).